You want something super-simple done right the first time? Preferably with a tantalizing photo of the fruits of your labor? Once you master this easy recipe from Betty Crocker’s Big Book of Breakfast and Brunch, this 3-ingredient praline bacon will be a frequent guest at your brunch table. It might stop by for dessert. It might even make it onto the coffee table for a little TV. Basically, get used to it.
- 1/2 pound bacon (8 slices)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheet with foil; place wire rack on foil.
- Arrange bacon in a single layer on the rack. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together brown sugar and pecans.
- Turn bacon over; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Remove bacon from rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
Find more sweet bacon on Food Republic: