So you love popcorn, do you? Do you really love popcorn? How about 75 recipes’ worth of it? Then you’re going to want a copy of Party Popcorn, dessert blogger Ashton Epps Swank’s new cookbook. Whether you’re going for savory or sweet (or that perfect spot right in between), there’s something for movie night in this book you’re going to love.
When my husband and I make popcorn for our weeknight TV viewing, this recipe is always my pick. It may be simple, but it is absolutely perfect in every way. This popcorn drizzled in butter and tossed with cinnamon sugar hits the spot every time.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and remove any unpopped kernels.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Drizzle the butter over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Find more popcorn recipes on Food Republic: