Marie Antoinette may or may not have said “Let them eat cake,” but we definitely say, “Let them drink cake” with this cocktail created the mark the birthday of Jack Daniel.
This “cake” in a tall glass combines the vanilla and citrus flavors of Tuaca with marshmellow, lemon and lime. And the icing on the cake? Chocolate, of course. Hazelnut liqueur may be substituted for Monin Toasted Marshmellow.
- 1 1/2 oz. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Tuaca Liqueur
- 1/4 oz. Monin Toasted Marshmellow
- 3 oz. lemon-lime soda or Sprite
1. Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Roll to mix.
3. Transfer to a highball glass and garnish with chocolate flakes.