We were all about entertaining this week. From baking showstopping cakes to showing our friends from out of town all the best restaurants in Harlem at Harlem EatUp!, we were very much about cooking and dining with others. We also got chatting with thought leaders in the vegan world and maker of one of the world’s best gins. All that and more on this week’s Hot Topics.
- Julie Piatt and Rich Roll are on a mission to share the healing powers of plant-based diets.
- This lemon lavender blackberry cake is sure to impress all your guests.
- Spice up your party fare with these vegan tamale cakes.
- Traveling one of the world’s oldest winemaking regions? Here’s what to do, see and drink in Rueda.
- Gin master Simon Ford tells us where to find the world’s best bars.
- Harlem EatUp! is the festival where all your favorite neighborhood restaurants party.
- Pack these ratatouille pita sandwiches up in your picnic basket.