Thanksgiving is coming, break out the whisks and ready the basters! We're here with practice rounds, and plenty of time to spare. Tonight, pick a great Thanksgiving vegetable salad and/or side and master it. That way when the big day comes, you'll be able to whip up a great side, say "oh it's just something I whipped up," and actually be able to mean it. Unlike last year when you passed off a takeout side as your own. Yeah, we knew. We just didn't say anything cause we're polite like that.
- Brussels Sprout Salad with Soppressata Vinaigrette
- Roasted Garlic Kale and Quinoa Salad with Cranberries
- Endive Salad with Creamy Pine Nut Dressing and Shaved Parmesan
- Apple and Celery Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts
- Grilled Vegetable Salad with Brown Butter Vinaigrette