Instead of a whole composed meal tonight, let’s all share small plates (only without the annoying birthday party that typically goes with it). We’ve selected 10 of our favorite tapas recipes, all you need to do is pick a few, provide copious amounts of wine and maybe play a little Django Reinhardt. Yeah, that sounds like a classy little tapas shindig to us.
It wouldn’t be a tapas spread without classic Spanish tortilla, that wonderful fried potato omelet we can’t get enough of. So naturally we enlisted the help of a celebrity chef to make ours even better. Need any more convincing that tapas are for dinner?
- Salt Cod Fritters
- Bacon Basil-Wrapped Shrimp
- Ricotta-Stuffed Prosciutto and Melon
- Rosemary Potatoes with Leek and Chorizo
- Hummus and Cauliflower Tartine
- Potato Chip Omelet
- Chicken Meatballs with Spinach-Walnut Pesto
- Pineapple Manchego Skewers
- Fried Sage with Anchovies
- Avocado and Chorizo Toast
More ideas for dinner on Food Republic: