We're all about saving a few minutes in the morning. If we wanted to wait for weekend breakfast, we'd go to any restaurant serving poached eggs and/or Belgian waffles. Nope, today we're staying in, employing one or many of our excellent brunch-centric Hacks of the Day and sitting down to a nice homemade egg/bagel/breakfast taco experience in the comfort of our own homes. Maybe couch. Hey, maybe still in bed! It's your freedom.
- Hack Of The Day: How To Make Grilled Cheese In A Toaster
- Hack Of The Day: Fry An Egg In A Pepper Slice. Boom, You Just Ate Vegetables
- Hack Of The Day: CD Spindle Bagel Tote
- Hack Of The Day: How To Keep Soft Tacos From Falling Over
- Hack Of The Day: Zero-Effort Kimchi Pickled Eggs
- Fact: An Ordinary Spoon Handle Will Keep Champagne Bubbly
Of course if all you can manage to do is scramble an egg, at least do it perfectly. Ditto bacon.
More brunch knowledge on Food Republic: