It’s a whole lot easier to incorporate fruit into dinner when the pickins are good! Pick up some fresh fruit at your farmer’s market this weekend — the cherries look great right now — and give your meal a little something sweet. Strawberries are great right out of the basket, and better in a salad with some acid. Sweet oranges balance out seafood’s brininess, and everyone knows that apples and cheddar are besties.
- Salmon, Prawn and Tuna Kebabs
- Duck with Cherries In Chianti
- Mole-Rubbed Lamb Tenderloin Quesadillas
- Pickled Feta with Cerignola Olives and Strawberries
- Green Apple Guinness Melt
More ideas for dinner on Food Republic: