Have you always thought that rotelle (those little wheelie thingies) are nothing more than baby food? Apparently, you’re not alone. BuzzFeed just dropped their “definitive” noodle rankings, complete with a numbered countdown of 25 different shapes of pasta. Leading the way are spaghetti, orechiette and soba — while angel hair, fettucine and poor udon takes the bottom spots.
The article asserts that eating alphabet pasta in Italy IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH and that THE 99% AND 1% BOTH LOVE RAMEN. WILL IT UNITE AMERICA? ONLY TIME WILL TELL. Yes, BuzzFeed did indeed find the need to follow an all-caps format, which brings out the ire of several foul-mouthed individuals in the comments section. Then again, there’s nothing quite like ranking ravioli ahead of papparadelle to incite a little anger on a Wednesday afternoon. Check out 10 of our most popular pasta recipes below and be sure to direct your ALL-CAPS opinions to the comments secton.
Try out these pasta recipes for dinner tonight on Food Republic:
- Farfalle Pasta With Cauliflower, Anchovy And Hard-Cooked Egg Recipe
- Roman-Style Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
- Pulled Pork Belly Lasagna Recipe
- Ravioli With Beets, Butter And Poppy Seeds Recipe
- Grilled Steak Ramen Recipe
- Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
- Caramelized Onion And Prosciutto Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Bucatini Al’Amatriciana Recipe
- Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- Soba Noodle Salad With Spring Vegetables