I was singing in the shower this morning, replacing lyrics with phrases like “glaze a giant ham” and “eating lots of ham” and…the like. So I thought since I can’t even concentrate on my Christmas Eve morning shower cocktail, I’d plot my course of action for after tomorrow’s leftover ham has a good night’s sleep in the fridge. It thought it was done. Psh.
- My famous day-after-Thanksgiving ham fried rice is also my famous day-after-Christmas ham fried rice.
- Ham Biscuit Sliders with Hot Pepper Jam
- Ham, Caramelized Onion and Gruyère Pizza
- The best hack for canned crescent dough, ever.
- The best chef’s salad, ever. Like you don’t have leftover cheese, veggies and an egg or two in that fridge.
- Savory crepes
- Country Ham and Cheese Bread for the actual ultimate grilled cheese. Not just you saying “hey, I made the ultimate grilled cheese!”
- Country ham spread, meat version of pimento cheese. Also goes nicely with pimento cheese. Maybe on an ultimate grilled cheese. See what I did there? I didn’t just say it. I showed it.
- Ham croquettes, which if it were socially acceptable to do, I’d also bring in the shower with me. I’m not made of time, folks. Multitasting. Uh…tasking.
And if you haven’t decided how you’ll be gilding the ‘ol ham this year, I recommend the ultimate Chinese condiment mashup.
More holiday lunches on Food Republic: