Champagne is undoubtedly the drink of choice during this festive season: We drink it to celebrate the holidays, gift it to the hosts of those uncomfortably forced family reunions and order it at restaurants when trying to impress significant others. It’s also de rigueur should you find yourself directing or starring in a rap video shoot.
At Food Republic, we’ve covered a wide range of topics pertaining to sparklers. Here are 10 of our favorites:
- 7 Ways To Drink Champagne Smarter
- How To Saber A Champagne Bottle
- 5 Rules For Drinking Cheap Champagne
- How To Order Champagne Like A Baller
- A Buyer’s Guide To Champagne
- Does Champagne Go Straight To Your Head?
- Asking Stupid Questions About Champagne
- A Night At The Birthplace Of Champagne
- 3 Great Champagnes For Brunch
- How To Open A Bottle Of Champagne And Pour