We had kind of a weird week — the pressures of selling cookbooks live to QVC shoppers is bound to make your head spin a little. And then there’s the currywurst museum.
We attempted to drink beer from a square bottle, which is not easy, and Heart Attack columnist Jason Kessler penned his last ode to the intersection of food and dating, so now we have nowhere to get advice. This definitely feels like one of those weekends to commit to a cocktail or two from our handy summer list. Here are our 12 most popular stories this week.
1. What It Feels Like To Sell 1,000 Cookbooks A Minute On QVC. My Cookbook.
2. The Food-Obsessed Designer Behind Gant and Gant Rugger
3. 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Gin
4. Amanda Cohen Makes Us Eat Our Vegetables. More, Please!
5. Would You Drink Beer From A Square Bottle?
6. Video: Watch April Bloomfield Hang Out With Cute Animals
7. The World’s 8 Weirdest Food Museums
8. Easy Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
9. Grant Achatz’s Cool Cocktail Infuser Is Now Available For Home Mixologists
10. Barcelona: The 21 Best Places For Tapas, Catalan, Italian and Japanese Cuisine
11. Crudo Is Not Sashimi. Here’s Why.
12. New Orleans: 8 Places To Curb Your Hangover (Or Hair Of The Dog It Away)