This week was really great. Awesome time here in 124-degree New York City. We have AC, so it’s all good. Summer is on the brain so we published a couple summer corn recipes, as well as a recipe for the Ramos Gin Fizz. All of this is great for summer. Did we mention summer? (Let the SEO gods do their work!). Moving on, one of our writers defended marmite (ok, whatevs) and we learned everything there is to learn about the cuisine of Afghanistan. Also, see stories about Snoop Lion’s new diet and how Los Angeles serves the best pastrami in the country. NYC is sorta pissed about that. Whatevs.
1. Where Food Goes In The Fridge
2. Sorry New York, Los Angeles Has The Country’s Two Best Pastrami Sandwiches
3. Recipe: Grilled Corn Fritters With Jarlsberg Pimento
4. What Snoop Lion Needs To Know About The Rastafarian Diet
5. Our Best Scrambled Eggs Recipes
6. Everything You Need To Know About Afghan Food
7. These Gluten-Free Flour Substitutes Deserve A Chance
8. It’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ For Food
9. You’re Smart If You Go Princeton. Smarter To Visit Scott Anderson.
10. A Food Writer Can Hate Marmite, OK?
11. Big Weekend: Tales Of The Cocktail 2012
12. Recipe: Ramos Gin Fizz