- The Olympics no-chip policy…unless served with fish or eaten at McDonalds — The Atlantic
- Paul Liebrandt’s “A Matter of Taste” gets an Emmy nom — Eater
- Booze Carriage, a new online booze delivery service. Like Seamless, but for drunks — NY Barfly
- Uber car service honors national ice cream month with ice cream delivery along with transportation — The Huffington Post
- Starbucks to open in a funeral home — ABC
Got a great link that’s piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.