As you well know, Halloween is on Monday and if you haven’t chosen a costume yet, you’re in serious trouble. If you’re really in a bind, I suggest going as Mario Batali (orange crocs, cargo shorts, pillows in your shirt), Paula Deen (oversized oxford shirt, gray wig, pillows in your shirt) or The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man (sailor hat, red neckerchief, pillows in your shirt). If you’ve already got your costume picked out and your candy purchased, all that’s left to do is get ready for those legendary Halloween Parties.
While you’re surrounded by sexy cats, sexy nurses, and sexy morticians (stay away from the sexy morticians), you’re going to need some pick-up lines to make yourself stand out over the other six Charlie Sheens. Stick to your food roots and celebrate the world’s greatest candy-based holiday with these Official Heart Attack Halloween Party Pick-Up Lines:
- “Tricks aren’t really my thing. I’m more of a ‘Treat or Treat’ guy.”
- “Care to try my Monster Mash-ed potatoes?”
- “I see you’re the Green M&M. How very suggestive…”
- “The only thing ‘fun size’ about me is my Snickers. The candy bar. I’m talking about the candy bar here.”
- “I’d like to make you my famous candy corn polenta.”
- “Has anyone ever told you that you look like Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride?”
- “It’s not make-up, it’s powdered sugar. Want to taste?”
- “Would you like to go bobbing for my apples?”
- “I’m not just a vampire. I’m Count Chocula and I really like your boo-berries.”
- “I’m wearing pumpkin pie spice as cologne. Is it working?”
Happy Halloween from Heart Attack!
Read the previous installment of Heart Attack on Food Republic.