Well, we sure had a busy week. We drank too much in a sincere attempt to repel mosquitos, warded off the hangover with a sandwich of the week named for that very purpose, bid farewell to Steve Jobs and discovered Korean rice wine. We got into competitive eating champ Pat Bertoletti’s head, looked in Chef Amanda Cohen’s fridge and went all Godfather on everyone’s asses. As if that wasn’t magical enough, we learned how to turn lobster into steak. Here are our favorite stories from the week that was.
- Gastón Acurio, Peruvian Food Ambassador
- Deep Dish Goes Deep-Down
- Does Drinking Alcohol Repel Mosquitoes?
- Sandwich of the Week: Certe’s Montauk Hangover
- Visiting the Set – 7B
- Makkoli: Korea’s Undiscovered Rice Wine
- My Refrigerator: Amanda Cohen
- Steve Jobs Farewell Cocktail
- Gallery: Taste of Tennis 2011
- Heart Attack: Cooking for a Date
- How to Make Lobster Steak
Got any ideas for us to cover next week? Let us know in the comments below.