As you may have noticed, this week we focused on making Food Republic’s Twitter livechat with Marcus Samuelsson and a handful of some of our favorite food personalities and chefs huge, and it was! We’re still auctioning off their collectible items, and there’s still time to bid – all proceeds benefit the famine relief efforts in the Horn of Africa. The tweet-up was a great success. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Here are some of our other favorite stories from the week that was. Enjoy!
- 5 Real Ways to Reduce Kitchen Waste
- Wrap Update: Stromboli
- Can Beer Go Bad?
- Dinner For Faux: Leg Braces and Flabby Skin
- 5 Exotic Spices Worth Hunting For
- Packing Booze For the Beach
- Get Ready For Food Coma TV
- Are Beer Goggles Real?
- What’s the Deal With White IPA?
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Hydroponics
- My Girlfriend Came Out As A Vegan
Got any ideas for us to cover next week? Let us know in the comments below.