Good news (for most of you) — it’s not 100 degrees anymore! We can cook again! But we’d rather hang out and drink with our friends, so we’d like to spend as little time in the kitchen as possible with maximum results. Lofty goal? Think again — we’ve rounded up some easy, satisfying and summery party food for your kickback, soirée or slightly-less-formal-than-a-hoedown gathering. We defy you to find any normal person who rejects this awesome spread.
- Spicy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Lobster Guacamole – superb with homemade tortilla chips
- Plum-Sauced Chicken Wings
- Mini Roasted Vegetable Burritos
Have a great weekend!