It’s Easter Sunday! Once you’re done with Easter egg hunts and such, let us inspire you for some last-minute Easter brunch or dinner ideas, or at the very least, let us suggest a few champagnes to try with your meal.
Easter comes but once a year, but we’ll have all sorts of recipes tied to any holiday you can imagine—even Groundhog Day (sorry!). Well, maybe.
Food Republic’s Easter Recipes and Tips:
- Honey glazed ham
- Eric Ripert’s seared salmon with sautéed pea shoots
- Green Bloody Mary
- Ham and white cheddar grits
- Asparagus and pecorino
- Ham croquettes with parsley sauce
- Lamb meatballs
- Tandoori lamb chops
- Cabernet braised lamb shoulder
- Slow-roasted lamb belly
- 3 champagnes for Easter brunch
- & of course, how to hard boil an egg
What’s on your Easter Sunday menu? Tell us all about it in the comments.