Barman Robbie McGrath of Seattle’s Matt’s In The Market is a classic regular’s bartender. Almost everyone at the counter knows him, for his stories and and his piquant take on the Bloody Mary — served with a small beer on the side called a snit.
- 2 ounces Linie Aquavit
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce to taste
- 2-3 dashes Melinda’s Original Habanero XXXX Hot Pepper Sauce
- Sacramento tomato juice
- Build ingredients in a glass over ice.
- Quickly roll ingredients from one glass into another.
- Garnish with a pickled green bean, and pour a Miller High Life in a short glass on the side.