We’re in the throes of holiday season, and what better way to engage than to throw back a couple of spirited drinks at holiday pop-ups? From Brooklyn to the Upper West Side, bars are dressing up in their holiday best for the next couple of weeks. Going through your gift list? &Pizza just may have the gift that keeps on giving.
- Annual holiday cocktail pop-up Miracle on Ninth Street is now in full swing until Christmas Eve at Mace in New York’s East Village.
- Beyonce and holiday fans rejoice! Brooklyn’s Leyenda is transforming into Sleyenda everyday until Christmas. Drinks will pay homage to the Houston songstress and everything holiday-related.
- Until December 11, OpenTable users can donate dining points to No Kid Hungry. For every 100 points donated, five meals will be provided to a child in need.
- Fast casual pizza chain &Pizza is donating a portion of proceeds from sales made on their online store will be donated to Fight for 15, an organization focused on raising the minimum wage to $15. Ampersand-laden tee shirts, hats, socks and more are available, all just in time for the holiday season. The fundraiser will end on Christmas Day.
- Starting today, Locl at the NYLO Hotel in the Upper West Side dishes out Willy Wonka-themed holiday cocktails. The pop-up will stick around until February 28.
- Tickets for Nibble+Squeak’s inaugural brunch event at Wm. Mulherin’s Sons in Philadelphia on December 9 are now available. Nibble+Squeak hosts meals dedicated to being child-friendly at notable restaurants worldwide. Future venues include Eleven Madison Park and Per Se in New York, Chicago’s Everest and Southern Art and Cakes & Ale in Atlanta.