We’re so lucky — celebrity chefs place their recipes on Food Republic all the time. There’s something about a recipe time-tested by the dudes on TV that makes us feel like we’ve already mastered it. Any of these dishes can be made at home with a little effort, thanks to Mario Batali, Daniel Humm and Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s user-friendly kitchen magic. And here’s a hint: that magnum of cheap-o wine gathering dust is about to have its day in the sun.
- Mario Batali’s Italian Meatloaf
- Mario Batali’s Wine-Stained Gemelli with Sausage Meatballs
- Mario Batali’s Trenette with Jalapeno Pesto
- Jean George Vongerichten’s Pork Chop With Cherry Mustard
- Daniel Humm’s Langoustines
Master any of these simple recipes and you’ll feed one man for a lifetime. Especially the meatloaf, that thing is huge.