- What Do Wine Experts Recommend for Cheap Drinking? – New York Times
- “Superbroccoli” Goes on Sale in UK – The Guardian
- French Schools Ordered to Ration Ketchup to Protect Cultural Heritage – Fox News
- Obama Fried Chicken Restaurant Spotted in Beijing – Washington Post
- World Cheese Dip Championship in Little Rock, AR – Serious Eats
- In.gredients: A New Way to Shop for Food – Epicurious
- FDA Inspects only 2% of Imported Food – AllGov
Got a great link that’s piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.