Congratulations to everyone who got engaged/broke up over the holiday! I honestly think if we stop acknowledging the fact that these two events generally take place in scores between Christmas and New Year's, maybe it'll just go away and we can all evolve to getting engaged/breaking up when it's not so depressing outside.
One of my resolutions for 2014 is to stop combining dating and lunch. Here are several reasons:
- A burrito holder, regardless of how genius, will not keep you warm at night
- Sometimes you get a cursed window duck
- Tomatoes are out of season longer than they're in
- I'm never going back to Cincinnati, but I'll make this a rare treat at the CVG airport Gold Star.
- Nothing but nothing is worse than an extreme picky eater
- Straight up: this dude had a roll of "USC Sucks" toilet paper in his bathroom
I was going to add a few more, but then I was like…damn Jess. Maybe that's enough for right now. Oh, and what's for lunch is salad if you were curious.
Less personal information for lunch on Food Republic: