Every Arrested Development Reference We've Ever Made, Plus A Party Menu
Has anyone in your family ever seen a chicken?
Are you tired of your Arrested Development fan-friends spouting more quotes than you've ever heard from one 3-season run of a FOX show? Well then YOU need a smoothie or an amyl...Michael! Ta-dah! Get used to it, the madness hasn't even hit yet and we've already waited hours in line for a frozen banana. We've even published a recipe for frozen bananas, complete with the quote about the recipe for frozen bananas.
- The banana stand received honorable mention on our 12 Best Fictional Restaurants In Television and Film
- Judy Greer ("Kitty") used to have a healthy living show, but when we found out she wouldn't make sex noises, we stopped watching.
- A sweet piece of veal
- A cocktail that might as well be named Operation Hot Mother
- Bangers for your mouths that you'll actually want
- Need an idea for lunch or an Arrested Development party? Look no further — we started planning in December.
So lock yourselves in your homes Saturday night, because nobody worth hanging out with will be anywhere other than glued to their Netflix machine...which is what I call mine to prevent admitting I have a really old Wii that serves no purpose other than Netflix.
More TV Food on Food Republic: