Every great fall dinner needs at least one great side. Now that you’ve liberated your braiser from its summer hiding place, you’ll need new dishes to serve along with whatever you’re braising. You are braising, right? Okay, good. But man cannot live by fork-tender meat and veggies alone. No, he needs potatoes or mac and cheese or something. Maybe some gnocchi if he’s feelin’ fancy. Here are our 10 favorite options:
- Swiss Chard with Shiitake Butter
- Crispy Potatoes With Shallots
- Rapini with Chile and Meyer Lemon
- Brussels Sprouts With Fried Chicken Liver
- Easiest Mashed Potatoes Recipe. Period.
- Bark’s Baked Beans
- Pumpkin Parisian Gnocchi
- Tarte Flambée
- Cavatappi with Fontina and Fall Vegetables
- Easy Baba Ganoush
Now about that main dish…care to peruse our Recipes page?
More recipe roundups on Food Republic: