Tonight, fire up a sparkling-clean grill, oil it lightly and grill the hell out of some shrimp (or maybe they are prawns?). We’ve got grilled shrimp recipes of all kinds, plus the salads and sides you’ll want to serve with them for a light, flavorful hot weather meal. Don’t worry, your grill won’t be confused when don’t slap yet another batch of burgers on it — rather, it will be pleasantly surprised and you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
To start, a salad:
- Romanesco Summer Salad
- Sweet Cucumber and Orange Salad
- Indonesian Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce
- Chard Salad With Artichoke Hearts And Kalamata Olive Vinaigrette
Then one of these delicious grilled shrimp dishes:
- Grilled Vietnamese Shrimp Noodle Bowl
- Grilled Shrimp With Lime Powder Recipe
- Rum and Brown Sugar–Glazed Shrimp
And a side:
For dessert: Keep it light with blueberry limoncello cake
And to drink: Spiked green apple soda!
More Of The Meal Plan: Tapas al Fresco