Finally, a burger sauce to call our own! Learn the basics of the secret sauce you love so much, plus how to customize it to your exactly liking, with our handy step-by-step guide. Why are there sometimes two Chinese menus? Are they assuming you don’t like chili-garlic pig intestines? And what will happen at the end of your date if you order a filet mignon? More like what won’t happen.
More burning questions about meat, drinking and ethnic food answered this week than ever before, straight from Food Republic. Here are out top 12 stories of the week.
1. New York City: Solving The Mystery Of The Double Chinese Menu
2. 6 Questions For A Professional Food Photographer
3. How To Spot Fake Sriracha, And Why It Matters
4. NBA Power Rankings: McDonald’s Edition
5. Meet The 22-Year-Old Commis Competing For Team USA In Next Week’s Bocuse D’Or
6. What Your Steak REALLY Says About You
7. 10 Legendary New York City Bars You Must Visit Before You Die
8. Arrosto Di Cervo Recipe
9. The Illustrated Kitchen: How Many People Does It Take To Dress A Salad?
10. How To Make Secret Sauce For Your Burger
11. Food Republic Coffee Power Rankings
12. Why Do Indian People Eat So Much Yogurt?