Praise for the one morning of the week you don’t have to justify drinking before, near or maybe a couple of hours after noon! Besides, it’s just not brunch eggs or the greatest stack of pancakes ever without something strong and boozy. Hair of the dog if you need it, or possible path to the need for hair of the dog later. Either way, don’t get any dog hair in your cocktail cause then you really won’t feel better.
Check out these 5 summer-themed brunch beverages, some stronger than others. And not one Bloody Mary. Because we just posted 5 you’ve never had.
- Fraternité Punch (tea and seasonal strawberries are part of a balanced breakfast)
- Ramos Gin Fizz (hey, eggs!)
- New Orleans Buck (the mimosa’s worst nightmare)
- Cafe Royale (it doesn’t matter how hot it is outside, setting stuff on fire is fun)
- The Hot Tomato (this is not a Bloody Mary. This is a lot stronger than a Bloody Mary)