The 7/20: If you have these items in your arsenal, recipes categorized by 7/20 can be made with 7 or fewer additional ingredients in only 20 minutes of active cooking time.
Eat your heart out, country clubbers. Here your standard shrimp salad in a lettuce cup gets its swerve on with a bit of Greek yogurt instead of mayo. Better for you, and probably better for your golf game.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small red onion, diced small
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked, peeled and roughly chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 Bibb lettuce cups
- Combine the yogurt, onion, chives, eggs, hot sauce, shrimp, and lemon juice in a medium bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each lettuce cup with about 1/2 cup of shrimp salad and serve.