If you’re in the mood for something cold this summer, try a recipe from NYC’s SUSHISAMBA. Pastry chef Michelle Duran incorporates refreshing ingredients with Japanese flavors and a tasty spike of alcohol, creating the perfect icy combination for summer. Don’t miss this pisco sour sorbet recipe, just in time for the next heat wave.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup yuzu juice (Japanese lime)
- 2/3 cup Pisco
- In a saucepan, add water and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Strain mixture through sieve and leave until cool.
- After mixture has cooled, add remaining ingredients and combine.
- Freeze mixture until solid.