The Kentucky Derby is this afternoon and if you are still in search of the appropriate cocktail for your viewing pleasure, we think this one may just do the trick. It takes Pallini Peachello, a liqueur made from white peaches, and small-batch Jefferson's Bourbon and mixes them with English Breakfast tea. It's kind of like an Arnold Palmer, but with light sweet notes.
- 1 ounce Pallini Peachello
- 1 ounce Jefferson's Bourbon
- 1/4 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ounces Strongly brewed English Breakfast tea
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain over fresh ice into a highball glass.