This Negroni variation uses sparkling prosecco as well as gin. It’s a slightly bubbly libation and perfect for Sunday brunch. A nice change from your usual mimosa. Read more about the history of the Negroni.
Recipe courtesy of Darryl Robinson, show host of Cooking Channel’s “Drink Up”
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Wild Hibiscus Syrup
- 1 oz Gin
- Fill with Bortolomiol Prosecco
- garnish with edible preserved Hibiscus flower
- Combine all ingredients but the prosecco in a mixing glass half-filled with ice.
- Stir until ingredients are cold, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass or coupe and top with prosecco.