Do you remember a few weeks back when we did Tomato Week? Remember when we told you about the 20 most iconic tomato dishes in America and how to make tomatonaise. Well, Tomato Week was pretty great — and a big part of the fun was cherry tomatoes. Or are we talking about grape tomatoes? Anyways, the point is…right now is basically the pinnacle of tomato season in many parts of North America. So run to your farmers market and buy some and make one (or all) of these dishes.
- Cherry Tomato Crostini with Homemade Herbed Goat Cheese
- Spicy Italian Tomato Pie with Burrata
- Greek-Style Fish with Marinated Cherry Tomatoes
- Lobster Cocktail with Oven-Dried Cherry Tomatoes
- Spring Pasta with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
- Bruschetta Caprese
- Simple Tomato Tart
- Spiced Pork Belly with Fennel and Tomato Salad
- Eggplant Maltagliati Alla Nuovo Checca
- Cod "BLT"
More ideas for dinner: