This week is all about peak of the summer produce presented in delightful, easy, occasionally flashy and always delicious ways. Don't bring tuna pasta salad to that picnic. Just don't. There are exotic deviled eggs, way better grain and potato salads and flavor-packed dips and sandwiches in this world. Pack a feast you can be truly proud of.
For dinner, recruit the season's juicy, ripe berries for a stand-out pork tenderloin or go Caribbean with traditional Trinidadian chicken and rice. And hey, just because it's summer doesn't mean foie gras sauce is off the table. Enjoy this week's new recipes.
- Tarte Flambée with Summer Squash
- Ham Baguette with Camembert and Arugula
- Tobiko and Chive Deviled Eggs
- Lamb Meatballs with Foie Gras Sauce
- Hawker Stall Chicken Skewers
- Grilled Potato Salad with Feta and Dill
- Trinidadian Chicken and Rice
- Grilled New England Clam Chowder Dip
- Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Raspberries
- Chinese Mango Pudding
- Buckwheat Salad with Goat Feta and Smashed Cucumbers