Sweet Cucumber And Orange Salad Recipe
A light, refreshing side to pair with grilled meats
When it comes to the basics, look no further than a cookbook by renowned Test Kitchen master Pamela Clark. Her simple, triple-tested recipes are delicious and genuinely foolproof. Try out this simple sweet cucumber and orange salad for a refreshing vegetarian appetizer, as an accompaniment to a spicy Mediterranean meal or a side for heartier grilled fare.
For the honey lemon dressing:
- Place ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake well.
For the sweet cucumber and orange salad:
- Make honey lemon dressing.
- Segment oranges over small bowl. Reserve juice.
- Use vegetable peeler to cut cucumber into thin ribbons.
- Place cucumber in medium bowl with mint, orange segments, reserved juice and dressing.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Season to taste.
Find more cucumber starters on Food Republic: