What We're Reading: Futuristic Ice Creams, DIY Egg Freezing
Aug 2, 2013 12:30 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Move Over, Dippin' Dots: 5 Futuristic Ice Creams– NPR
- Baguette Hopes Fade for Some French Farmers on Wheat Quality – Bloomberg
- FDA to Define 'Gluten Free' Labeling After 6 Years of Debate– Huffington Post
- Here's the Ramen Burger, on Sale at Smorgasburg this Saturday – Grub Street
- DIY Egg Freezing: It's the Perfect Time – The Atlantic
- 10 Things We Love About Italy – The Perennial Plate
- Does Cooking Strip Red Wine's Benefits? – NYTimes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
We swear this is a real thing in South Africa
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time