What We're Reading: Futuristic Ice Creams, DIY Egg Freezing
Aug 2, 2013 11:30 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Move Over, Dippin' Dots: 5 Futuristic Ice Creams– NPR
- Baguette Hopes Fade for Some French Farmers on Wheat Quality – Bloomberg
- FDA to Define 'Gluten Free' Labeling After 6 Years of Debate– Huffington Post
- Here's the Ramen Burger, on Sale at Smorgasburg this Saturday – Grub Street
- DIY Egg Freezing: It's the Perfect Time – The Atlantic
- 10 Things We Love About Italy – The Perennial Plate
- Does Cooking Strip Red Wine's Benefits? – NYTimes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
Young toques, here are some words to live by
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise