What We're Reading: Futuristic Ice Creams, DIY Egg Freezing
Aug 2, 2013 12:30 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Move Over, Dippin' Dots: 5 Futuristic Ice Creams– NPR
- Baguette Hopes Fade for Some French Farmers on Wheat Quality – Bloomberg
- FDA to Define 'Gluten Free' Labeling After 6 Years of Debate– Huffington Post
- Here's the Ramen Burger, on Sale at Smorgasburg this Saturday – Grub Street
- DIY Egg Freezing: It's the Perfect Time – The Atlantic
- 10 Things We Love About Italy – The Perennial Plate
- Does Cooking Strip Red Wine's Benefits? – NYTimes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?