It's hard to believe I won't be posting lobster roll recipes every day for the forseeable future. Yes, Lobster Roll Week has come to an epic close, but here's the thing: no it hasn't. It's only July. You still have the rest of the month, all of August and a big chunk of September to get your fill of the crown jewel of fresh summer dining. And yes, there was also spaghetti, quiche and Mexican corn, but…lobster rolls. Let's do this week's new recipes a little differently, enjoy!
Let's get brunch out of the way
And now the Maine event (get it?)
- Lure Fishbar's Lobster Roll
- Sam Talbot's Butter-Poached Lobster Roll
- MC Perkins Cove Lobster Roll
- John Dory Oyster Bar's Lobster Roll
- Cole's Greenwich Village Lobster Roll
- Manon's Off-The-Menu Lobster Roll With Uni And Caviar
- The Tortoise Club's Lobster Roll With Lemon-Herb Mayo
- Cafe Miranda Lobster 'Roll'
- Lobster and Vanilla Club Sandwich
And of course let's not forget…
- Spaghetti with White Puttanesca
- The Best Elote Of Your Life (Or At Least The Summer) ← excellent with lobster rolls, by the way.