Yes, yes, it's hot out. But the tomatoes, they're so abundant and ripe! We prioritized that this week with classic French stuffed whole tomatoes — tomates farcies — and a fresh tomato-sauced, chile-spiked rigatoni with salami. Sweet seasonal mango, tart, juicy pineapple and yes, those wonderful, wonderful summer tomatoes hit the grill with a purpose this week. Quail, tacos and homemade tortilla chips seem as good as purpose as any, right?
Wash it all down with a sweet and bitter grapefruit Paloma and ride out this heatwave in style. Enjoy this week's new recipes!
- Tomates Farcies
- Charred Tomato Salsa
- Tuna Burrito With Fresh Salsa and Black Bean Dip
- Grilled Quail With Mango and Arugula
- Thai Curry With Catfish and Crab
- Paloma Cocktail (which goes nicely with any of these dishes, by the way!)
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Rigatoni With Spicy Salami and Tomato