What We're Reading: First Batch Twinkies Box, Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Culinary School: The Pros and Cons of Culinary Education – Eater
- Bad News for Bacon Lovers– Huffington Post
- Brewed Awakening: Plenty of Coffee, Too Few Drinkers – The Economist
- Here's a Look at the 'Brand-New' First Batch Twinkies Box– Grub Street
- Are Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants a Good Idea?– The Guardian
- Foraging for Local Delicacies – NYTimes
- Are Antibiotics on the farm Risky Business? – NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time