New Recipes This Week: Watermelon Panzanella, Salt Block Potatoes, Milk Punch
Cook your way through our newest recipe additions
Aside from some of the best grilled chicken and potatoes we've ever had (thanks Himalayan pink salt slab cooking!), this week we indulged our collective summer sweet tooth. Our savory tartine recipe has a generous schmear of fig jam and our prosciutto has peaches. Combined with the delights of Frozen Drinks Week, we've been bouncing off the walls with sugar-fueled drunkeness. It's been awesome.
Check out the watermelon panzanella — it might be the perfect summer side for your grilling fare and, obviously, do not skip dessert. Enjoy this week's new recipes!
- Banana Bread Pudding Cake
- Toasted Camembert, Walnut And Fig Tartine
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- Frozen Southern Milk Punch
- Salt Block Smashed Potatoes
- Billy Sunday Summer Cobbler Cocktail
- Frozen Green Tea and Moonshine Cocktail
- Salt Brick Grilled Chicken
- Frozen Dark 'n Stormy
- Prosciutto With Peaches and Balsamic Vinegar
- Soft Egg And Fish Roe Toast
- Watermelon Panzanella