We're all about saving a few minutes in the morning. If we wanted to wait for weekend breakfast, we'd go to any restaurant serving poached eggs and/or Belgian waffles. Nope, today we're staying in, employing one or many of our excellent brunch-centric Hacks of the Day and sitting down to a nice homemade egg/bagel/breakfast taco experience in the comfort of our own homes. Maybe couch. Hey, maybe still in bed! It's your freedom.
- Hack Of The Day: How To Make Grilled Cheese In A Toaster
- Hack Of The Day: Fry An Egg In A Pepper Slice. Boom, You Just Ate Vegetables
- Hack Of The Day: CD Spindle Bagel Tote
- Hack Of The Day: How To Keep Soft Tacos From Falling Over
- Hack Of The Day: Zero-Effort Kimchi Pickled Eggs
- Fact: An Ordinary Spoon Handle Will Keep Champagne Bubbly
More brunch knowledge on Food Republic: