What We're Reading: Being Rude To Waiters, Getting Drunk On Celeb Booze
Jun 18, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Never Trust Anyone Who Is Rude To A Waiter – The Guardian
- I Got Drunk On All Kinds Of Celebrity Liquor So You Don’t Have To – Jezebel
- RIP To The Wendy’s T-Rex Burger (Photos Included) – NPR
- The Magic That Molecular Gastronomists Don’t Discuss – Huffington Post
- Frappuccino Quantified: Starbucks Adding Calorie Counts – The Atlantic
- Milk & Honey Drops Reservation Policy. And There’s More. – Grub Street
- Change: It’s Not All On Chefs’ Plates – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Three brands get eco-friendly and fuss-free
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
In honor of Joffrey, Hound Fried Chicken shirts!
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time