What We're Reading: Being Rude To Waiters, Getting Drunk On Celeb Booze
Jun 18, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Never Trust Anyone Who Is Rude To A Waiter – The Guardian
- I Got Drunk On All Kinds Of Celebrity Liquor So You Don’t Have To – Jezebel
- RIP To The Wendy’s T-Rex Burger (Photos Included) – NPR
- The Magic That Molecular Gastronomists Don’t Discuss – Huffington Post
- Frappuccino Quantified: Starbucks Adding Calorie Counts – The Atlantic
- Milk & Honey Drops Reservation Policy. And There’s More. – Grub Street
- Change: It’s Not All On Chefs’ Plates – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Investors are bullish on the take ’n’ bake concept
Crispy, crunchy chips dusted with savory spices
Italian tradition of predinner drink. With food.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce