What We're Reading: Being Rude To Waiters, Getting Drunk On Celeb Booze
Jun 18, 2013 11:31 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Never Trust Anyone Who Is Rude To A Waiter – The Guardian
- I Got Drunk On All Kinds Of Celebrity Liquor So You Don’t Have To – Jezebel
- RIP To The Wendy’s T-Rex Burger (Photos Included) – NPR
- The Magic That Molecular Gastronomists Don’t Discuss – Huffington Post
- Frappuccino Quantified: Starbucks Adding Calorie Counts – The Atlantic
- Milk & Honey Drops Reservation Policy. And There’s More. – Grub Street
- Change: It’s Not All On Chefs’ Plates – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Wood for sheep might mean something to you
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe