What We're Reading: UN Says Eat More Insects, Babies Shouldn't Suck On Honey
May 14, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- UN Says: Why Not Eat More Insects? – Associated Press
- Why Babies Shouldn’t Suck On Honey – The Atlantic
- Vintage New York Dining: Retro-Style Restaurants – Time Out New York
- Why Humans Took Up Farming: They Like To Own Stuff – NPR
- McDonald’s Ketchup Fee Charged In Manhattan Locations – Huffington Post
- The Little Spanish Grape That Could – NY Times
- Peel Oranges From The Equator To Eliminate Mess – Lifehacker
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?