What We're Reading: UN Says Eat More Insects, Babies Shouldn't Suck On Honey
May 14, 2013 11:31 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- UN Says: Why Not Eat More Insects? – Associated Press
- Why Babies Shouldn’t Suck On Honey – The Atlantic
- Vintage New York Dining: Retro-Style Restaurants – Time Out New York
- Why Humans Took Up Farming: They Like To Own Stuff – NPR
- McDonald’s Ketchup Fee Charged In Manhattan Locations – Huffington Post
- The Little Spanish Grape That Could – NY Times
- Peel Oranges From The Equator To Eliminate Mess – Lifehacker
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe