What We're Reading: UN Says Eat More Insects, Babies Shouldn't Suck On Honey
May 14, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- UN Says: Why Not Eat More Insects? – Associated Press
- Why Babies Shouldn’t Suck On Honey – The Atlantic
- Vintage New York Dining: Retro-Style Restaurants – Time Out New York
- Why Humans Took Up Farming: They Like To Own Stuff – NPR
- McDonald’s Ketchup Fee Charged In Manhattan Locations – Huffington Post
- The Little Spanish Grape That Could – NY Times
- Peel Oranges From The Equator To Eliminate Mess – Lifehacker
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time