What We're Reading: UN Says Eat More Insects, Babies Shouldn't Suck On Honey
May 14, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- UN Says: Why Not Eat More Insects? – Associated Press
- Why Babies Shouldn’t Suck On Honey – The Atlantic
- Vintage New York Dining: Retro-Style Restaurants – Time Out New York
- Why Humans Took Up Farming: They Like To Own Stuff – NPR
- McDonald’s Ketchup Fee Charged In Manhattan Locations – Huffington Post
- The Little Spanish Grape That Could – NY Times
- Peel Oranges From The Equator To Eliminate Mess – Lifehacker
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
That watermelon salad just got a lot easier to make
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
The center of barbecue in America? We say yes.
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose