Grilling Month is in full-swing; however, there’s always room for “other stuff.” Like caramelized onion butter, which is just about the greatest thing you could drop on a perfectly grilled steak. Or Sunny-Side Nachos, which we ate for breakfast before we grilled meat for Cinco de Mayo tacos. Or bacon-ham collards, which go great with barbecue. Oh, who are we kidding? Give us grilled food or give us death, we perfected two burgers this week ALONE!
Also this week (aside from grilling or death), we made chicken meatballs with Daniel Holzman of NYC’s Meatball Shop. If you didn’t see our live Google Plus Hangout, you can still check it out. Here are this week’s new recipes.
- Sunny-Side Nachos
- Ember-Roasted Potatoes with Scallion Cream
- Caramelized Onion Butter
- The Meatball Shop’s Chicken Meatballs with Spinach-Walnut Pesto
- Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
- Vitello Tonnato Burger
- Pine Bough Roasted Mussels
- Collard Greens With Ham and Bacon
- Blue Cheese-Stuffed Burger with Zin-Onion Marmalade