What We're Reading: Apple Tattooing, Best Dad Ever Illustrates Lunch Bags
Feb 20, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Apple Tattooing Is A Very Real Thing – Grub Street
- Best Dad Ever Has Illustrated Kids’ Lunch Bags Daily Since 2008 – Gizmodo
- Calorie Counts: Fatally Flawed, Or Our Best Defense Against Pudge? – NPR
- ‘Locally Grown’ Gets Tricky In The Cold – NY Times
- Who Knows Best Where To Eat: A Chef Or A Critic? – Globe And Mail
- The Word That Dares Not Speak Its Name – Wine Spectator
- Nothing Wrong With Eating A Little Horse – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?