What We're Reading: Apple Tattooing, Best Dad Ever Illustrates Lunch Bags
Feb 20, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Apple Tattooing Is A Very Real Thing – Grub Street
- Best Dad Ever Has Illustrated Kids’ Lunch Bags Daily Since 2008 – Gizmodo
- Calorie Counts: Fatally Flawed, Or Our Best Defense Against Pudge? – NPR
- ‘Locally Grown’ Gets Tricky In The Cold – NY Times
- Who Knows Best Where To Eat: A Chef Or A Critic? – Globe And Mail
- The Word That Dares Not Speak Its Name – Wine Spectator
- Nothing Wrong With Eating A Little Horse – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Why these cocktails continue to inspire bartenders
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time