What We're Reading: Apple Tattooing, Best Dad Ever Illustrates Lunch Bags
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Apple Tattooing Is A Very Real Thing – Grub Street
- Best Dad Ever Has Illustrated Kids’ Lunch Bags Daily Since 2008 – Gizmodo
- Calorie Counts: Fatally Flawed, Or Our Best Defense Against Pudge? – NPR
- ‘Locally Grown’ Gets Tricky In The Cold – NY Times
- Who Knows Best Where To Eat: A Chef Or A Critic? – Globe And Mail
- The Word That Dares Not Speak Its Name – Wine Spectator
- Nothing Wrong With Eating A Little Horse – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »