What We're Reading: Apple Tattooing, Best Dad Ever Illustrates Lunch Bags
Feb 20, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Apple Tattooing Is A Very Real Thing – Grub Street
- Best Dad Ever Has Illustrated Kids’ Lunch Bags Daily Since 2008 – Gizmodo
- Calorie Counts: Fatally Flawed, Or Our Best Defense Against Pudge? – NPR
- ‘Locally Grown’ Gets Tricky In The Cold – NY Times
- Who Knows Best Where To Eat: A Chef Or A Critic? – Globe And Mail
- The Word That Dares Not Speak Its Name – Wine Spectator
- Nothing Wrong With Eating A Little Horse – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Investors are bullish on the take ’n’ bake concept
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Crispy, crunchy chips dusted with savory spices
Italian tradition of predinner drink. With food.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce