What We're Reading: Staples Center Goes Veggie, Honey Laundering Lasers
Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Fake Food George Washington Could’ve Sunk His Fake Teeth Into – NPR
- Morissey Mandates 'Flesh as Food' Ban For Upcoming Staples Center Show — LAist
- Laser Intended For Mars Used To Detect ‘Honey Laundering’ – Wired UK
- India’s Rice Revolution – The Guardian
- What 200 Calories Actually Looks Like In Food – Gizmodo
- Grey Poupon ‘Pardon Me’ Ad To Air After 16-Year Hiatus – Huffington Post
- Hackers Have It Their Way On Burger King’s Twitter Account – Daily Dot
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time