What We're Reading: Staples Center Goes Veggie, Honey Laundering Lasers
Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Fake Food George Washington Could’ve Sunk His Fake Teeth Into – NPR
- Morissey Mandates 'Flesh as Food' Ban For Upcoming Staples Center Show — LAist
- Laser Intended For Mars Used To Detect ‘Honey Laundering’ – Wired UK
- India’s Rice Revolution – The Guardian
- What 200 Calories Actually Looks Like In Food – Gizmodo
- Grey Poupon ‘Pardon Me’ Ad To Air After 16-Year Hiatus – Huffington Post
- Hackers Have It Their Way On Burger King’s Twitter Account – Daily Dot
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Nooks and crannies — never fry falafel balls again!
Consult this chart; be a good person
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?