What We're Reading: Staples Center Goes Veggie, Honey Laundering Lasers
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Fake Food George Washington Could’ve Sunk His Fake Teeth Into – NPR
- Morissey Mandates 'Flesh as Food' Ban For Upcoming Staples Center Show — LAist
- Laser Intended For Mars Used To Detect ‘Honey Laundering’ – Wired UK
- India’s Rice Revolution – The Guardian
- What 200 Calories Actually Looks Like In Food – Gizmodo
- Grey Poupon ‘Pardon Me’ Ad To Air After 16-Year Hiatus – Huffington Post
- Hackers Have It Their Way On Burger King’s Twitter Account – Daily Dot
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »