What We're Reading: Staples Center Goes Veggie, Honey Laundering Lasers
Feb 19, 2013 12:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Fake Food George Washington Could’ve Sunk His Fake Teeth Into – NPR
- Morissey Mandates 'Flesh as Food' Ban For Upcoming Staples Center Show — LAist
- Laser Intended For Mars Used To Detect ‘Honey Laundering’ – Wired UK
- India’s Rice Revolution – The Guardian
- What 200 Calories Actually Looks Like In Food – Gizmodo
- Grey Poupon ‘Pardon Me’ Ad To Air After 16-Year Hiatus – Huffington Post
- Hackers Have It Their Way On Burger King’s Twitter Account – Daily Dot
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
An 'early dish' on the buzzed-about opening
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise