What We're Reading: Staples Center Goes Veggie, Honey Laundering Lasers
Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Fake Food George Washington Could’ve Sunk His Fake Teeth Into – NPR
- Morissey Mandates 'Flesh as Food' Ban For Upcoming Staples Center Show — LAist
- Laser Intended For Mars Used To Detect ‘Honey Laundering’ – Wired UK
- India’s Rice Revolution – The Guardian
- What 200 Calories Actually Looks Like In Food – Gizmodo
- Grey Poupon ‘Pardon Me’ Ad To Air After 16-Year Hiatus – Huffington Post
- Hackers Have It Their Way On Burger King’s Twitter Account – Daily Dot
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce