What We're Reading: Fast Food Getting Fresh, Russia Suspends U.S. Meat Imports
Feb 12, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How The Word “Fresh” Became A Fast-Food Mantra – Slate
- Why Russia Is Saying ‘Nyet’ To U.S. Meat Imports – NPR
- Lindsay Lohan Opening High-End Mexican Restaurant In Tribeca? – Gizmodo
- LiLo's Party Girl Reputation Becomes Bane Of Tribeca - NY Post
- Anthony Bourdain To Play “Bastard Chef” On Archer – Grub Street
- At This NYC Dinner Party, The Guest Is In The Kitchen – NY Times
- A Day In The Life Of Danny Bowien Of Mission Chinese Food – The New Yorker
- Soda Giant Unveils New Drink…For Breakfast? – Huffington Post
- & from Cool Material, a sweet recommendation: Mike's Hot Honey
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?