What We're Reading: Fast Food Getting Fresh, Russia Suspends U.S. Meat Imports
Feb 12, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How The Word “Fresh” Became A Fast-Food Mantra – Slate
- Why Russia Is Saying ‘Nyet’ To U.S. Meat Imports – NPR
- Lindsay Lohan Opening High-End Mexican Restaurant In Tribeca? – Gizmodo
- LiLo's Party Girl Reputation Becomes Bane Of Tribeca - NY Post
- Anthony Bourdain To Play “Bastard Chef” On Archer – Grub Street
- At This NYC Dinner Party, The Guest Is In The Kitchen – NY Times
- A Day In The Life Of Danny Bowien Of Mission Chinese Food – The New Yorker
- Soda Giant Unveils New Drink…For Breakfast? – Huffington Post
- & from Cool Material, a sweet recommendation: Mike's Hot Honey
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time