What We're Reading: Brooklynese Kitchenware, The Mystery Of Curry
Jan 29, 2013 1:32 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Check Out This Brooklynese Kitchenware – Cool Material
- The Mystery Of Curry – Slate
- Taylor Swift Reveals The True Love Of Her Life…Diet Coke – Daily Mail
- The 14 Most Expensive Tasting Menus In America – Eater
- Learning The Butcher’s Art – NY Times
- Assemble The Ultimate Hipster Super Bowl Party – Grub Street
- How Mountain Grass Makes The Cheese Stand Alone – NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce