Know what’s a surefire way to knock out an impressive dish? Steal it from a celebrity chef — we do it all the time. Well, not steal. We ask permission, nicely, from their publishers, and as a result of that hard work we’d like to offer you 5 awesome celebrity chef recipes we’ve used to our advantage. They work 16-hour days, judge and compete on all our favorite food reality shows and still find time to occasionally chat with us. Trust them.
- Tyler Florence’s Balsamic-Glazed Squab with Crushed Clementine and Grits
- David Rocco’s Fried Sage with Anchovies
- Pichet Ong’s Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Ming Tsai’s Smashed Shrimp Shumai
- Jamie Oliver’s Perfect Poached Pears